us

us

Monday, March 15, 2010

God is so faithful...

Where to start!! The Lord has been so gracious to me and Tim and for that I am more than thankful! What an amazing God we serve. My car COMPLETELY died two weeks ago...thankfull I was not driving it when it happened. I had to leave work to go get Tim who was using it at the time. That was the last time the ghetto clunker was ever driven. I was starting to get really stressed because Tim did not have a job and we could NOT afford a car payment. I prayed and waitied. I went out of town for work last Sunday and I got home Friday. I was so excited to hear while I was gone that Tim got a job!! Wahoo and he started on Friday. Another gracious blessing from my Lord. I arrived home and got to see my daddy who is in town until March 25th. YAY! Tim called on Saturday with the news that his grandfather died. It has been really hard on the family. We went to Macen's first belt testing in Karate Saturday afternoon and then we got a call from his parents to see if we would like to do dinner and of course we said yes. In the car on the way Tim's parents explained how they were going to give me his grandfather's car and get it fixed up so it is in like new condition and they are going to fix the problems on Tim's car! WOW! What an amazing gift from them! That saved us well over $10,000 that we did not have. I am so thankful to have a Lord who provides and even though I do not deserve it he willingly gives. I know my God is an amazing God who will always provide for his children. I am so glad. Last week was not good for me food wise, I did however become an insurance agent! whoop whoop! Go me! I started back on with my weight loss plan today. :) I hope this week turns out to be just as amazing as this past weekend! I love my Lord!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment