us

us

Monday, February 15, 2010

24-hours away...



I am SO excited!!!!!!
My Timothy Kyle is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh! I am so happy. When he called me yesterday to tell me that he will be home on Tuesday, it took EVERYTHING in my power not to cry, squeal, and jump on my bed in excitement! I am so glad that today is the last day that I will have to go without being in contact with my beloved. wahoo! I guess starting Thursday, because of course I will blog about his arrival, this will become my wedding blog again. I really do not think I have ever been so excited in my entire life. I went to the store on my lunch break today to get a few things for his arrival. I went to Border's and got his favorite Muscle Magazine and then I went to target to get him a new pair of pj pants, some socks, a shirt, and then some candy. He told me on the phone that he has been craving chocolate, which is weird, so I got him a multi pack of snickers and twix. He mentioned both on the phone. Now after work I just need to go to Walmart and get something for him to eat for lunch tomorrow, a card, a bag and some underwear. He is heading straight to my house after Pastor Bill picks him up tomorrow so I want him to be in new, clean, and comfortable clothes. As soon as I get off, however, I will go and get my nails done because Tim loves when they are done and then head home and get my room ready. I am just so excited. I really hope today and the work day tomorrow fly by!! I am so happy to see the love of my life again. Now he can come home and we can move on. I cannot believe we have 6 1/2 months left until we get married! Time sure does fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment