us

us

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

oh my lanta...

So, this week has been pretty down. I have been getting sick and I have been extremely exhausted. I haven't even spent time in the gym or really watched what I have eaten. I need to get back into that mindset and remember why I am doing this. I feel this cold coming on and today it has gotten pretty bad. My throat is swollen, my lymph nodes are swollen, I have a headache and my ears hurt. Typical cold for me. I have been trying to make the best of it and try to get better...but it really is taking it out of me. I have been so exhausted! Tim is getting over his sickness...kind of funny we both are sick right now and we do not have eachother to help take care of us. I spoke with him a little yesterday, his spirits are really low right now because he is surrounded by spiritually dead people. It has drained him to be around them because their words are not wholesome, uplifting, or even courteous. They only talk about vile and disgusting things. He doesn't really have anyone to talk to (because of what they talk about) and he has not eaten well at all. He eats breakfast and then 2 grilled cheese for lunch and 2 grilled cheese for dinner. For a man...that is NOT a lot! Poor thing. He did however sign his discharge form yesterday, so he should get moved to the ship out bunk early next week, and be home by friday of next week. Fingers crossed! Hopefully he will be home soon. We have both been a little consumed with worry...but we are trusting the Lord. How hard it can be to walk out the faith we profess. We know God is working for our benefit and he will provide. It is just so hard trusting that sometime. I do trust it though. God has only been good to us and he will continue. Prayers needed though for the two of us this time because we are worried and sick. All is well though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment