us

us

Thursday, February 18, 2010

He's home...He's home!

yay! He is here!!
He is finally home!! :) I am so so so happy! Pastor Bill picked him up around noon Tuesday, took him to lunch, and then to the church to fill out paperwork for a new job. I waited anxiously to see him. He was supposed to be in town earlier so I set up a "while meagan is at work" basket of entertainment and food, but he was done around 5 when I got off. I was so anxious to see my Timothy ALL DAY! I was wondering when he was going to be in town and when I would see him. When he was finally done with everything pastor Bill dropped him off at my office. When I saw the truck pull up my heart leaped! I was so so so excited. I walked outside and I saw the truck door fling open and Tim came running to me. He gave me the biggest and best hug I ever received. I was at a loss for words when I saw him. All I could say was "thank you" over and over again to pastor bill. I know he got a kick out of that. I was shaking when I saw him because it was just so overwhelming the emotions I was feeling. WOW! It is just so crazy to me that he is now home. I get excited everytime I remember that...and then I have to remind myself that it is not weird. I mean it is going to take some getting used to being with him again...in person. I am so so so glad he is back. We can pick up, dust off our shoulders, and move on. We have had to make many decisions lately and that can be a little overwhelming. Now it is time to really focus on what the Lord wants us to do and what we need to do to get where we are going. The talks can be pretty intense, not in a bad way, reality just hits when you discuss matters like finances, living situations, future plans, etc. It is not black and white or cut and dry. I guess that is always a part of growing up. You have to make big decisions like that. With the wedding being a little less than 6 months away it seems to be crunch time. Everything will be ok though. I am not worried. My God is bigger than I am and he already has a plan laid out for us. No need to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment